TG asked if we had any wet wipes. We did not, so I decided to make some.
I consulted my friend, the internet, for guidance and found a promising recipe. I mostly followed it, but I ended up with two much.
I’m pretty sure I have twice the amount of cleaning concoction I need for the size vessel and number of quartered wash cloths I’ve used (I knew those dilapidated wash cloths would come in handy one day). The wash cloths are already saturated, yet they’re swimming in cleaning concoction. I have another peach jar and more raggedy wash cloths, so I’ll try splitting the mix between jars.
Plus when I tested the mix, it was REALLY soapy. I used the approximate amount of soap called for in the recipe, but I think my soap is more concentrated than what the recipe maker used.
I’m pleased with my adventure.
And that’s my bit of creativity for today.