I tried out my bath tea today. You can see the before and after photo above.
- It looked pretty in the organza bag.
- The salts completely dissolved in my bath water.
- The green tea and lavender stayed out of my bath water (leaving me with no messy leaves to clean up or clog my drain).
- I felt so relaxed after my bath.
- My skin was soft and smooth after my bath.
- The baking soda sifted itself through the organza bag immediately.
- Because of this baking soda sift, using the bath tea bag inside a punched envelope for use as a sachet is untenable.
- While the organza bag doesn’t have to be single-use, it most likely will be, so that is wasteful.
Ideas for the Future
- Don’t use baking soda in the bath tea application.
- Create jarred bath salts using the baking soda, along with the other ingredients.
- Use the unpunched envelopes to hold my current bath tea mixture, and package them with empty organza bags and instructions.
And that’s my bit of creativity for the day.